B&B Basement Repairs is fully licensed and insured to handle all of your basement repair needs.
Emergency Exit Egress Window Wells
Planning on finishing your basement to add extra living space? Our Egress Windows can provide ease of mind knowing your loved ones always have a way out in the event of a fire.
- Brighten up any dark and dingy basement.
- Large enough and low enough for occupants to exit easily.
- Features steps to aide a hasty exit.
- Increases home value and complies with state building codes.
- Channels water away with built-in drain.
Interior Water Control Systems
Having basement water collection due to a cracked or porous foundation can be overwhelming. B&B Basement Repairs offers a wide variety of water control solutions to meet every customer's needs. One such solution to water infiltration involves controlling the water from inside the home.
- Our system redirects water entering the home to sump pump.
- Say goodbye to damp floors, soaked carpets, or rotting wood.
- We not only fix the problem, we fix the damage too.
- Our simple solution is effective and provides affordability
Exterior Water Control Systems
Another tried and proven method of preventing water infiltration involves controlling the water from outside the home. In this method, soil is excavated away from the side of the home, our system is installed, and the soil is replaced.
- Long-term solution means you can finally finish that basement!
- Bi-layer MEL-ROL dimple board system ensures long-term fix.
- Water channeled away from the home.
- Waterproof barrier lasts for years.
Crawl Space Encapsulation
Damp and dirty crawlspaces can lead to rotting and molding that can be detrimental to your safety and general health. Our encapsulation method places a 100% sealed, 20mm silver-back vapor barrier under your home to protect it from the elements.
Foundation Repair - Anchor System
Do you have cracked or bowing walls? With our Grip-Tite® anchoring system we guarantee wall stabilization with potential of recovery.
- Minimal excavation or disturbance of property or landscaping.
- Installed in a day or less year-round.
- Wall stabilized using anchors placed in your yard.
- Anchors tie into bowing wall using long threaded rod.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Maintenance packages available.
- See video!
Foundation Repair - Beam System
Walls can bow over time due to soil pushing inward from the outside. Our beaming system stabilizes your walls with the potential of recovery over time.
- Stabilizes bowing walls with potential of recovery.
- Takes up minimal amount of basement space.
- No excavation required.
- Can be installed with minimal disruption to living space.
Foundation Repair - Pier System
A sinking foundation is common but knowing the signs can help save you money. If you notice any of these signs call B&B Basement Repairs today: Windows and doors sticking, large gaps in window or door frames, multiple nail pops on ceilings and walls, and bowed or leaning basement walls.
- Piers placed hydraulically into ground.
- Deep bedrock layer provides stability for sinking structure.
- Placed 6 ft. apart and are used to stabilize an existing foundation.
- Structure now stabilized to prevent further destabilization.
- Life span of over 100 years in moderate soils.
- See video!
Foundation Repair - Total Rebuilds
When it comes to crumbling foundations or severe structural failure B&B Basement Repairs brings in the heavy machinery.
- When a wall can no longer be stabilized it needs to be replaced.
- We excavate the soil along the damaged/crumbling wall.
- The foundation and the old crumbling wall is removed.
- A new cinderblock wall is rebuilt with proper water control.
- Stabilizing Piers are removed.