Free In-Home Estimate
B&B Basement Repairs Services
B&B Basement Repairs offers basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulations, and foundation repair services throughout Central and Northeast Wisconsin. Contact us today for your free in-home estimate.
B&B Basement Repairs is fully licensed and insured as well as holds an A+ rating with the BBB. We value our customers and treat them as our own family. As a result, we are completely up front and fully transparent with our diagnosis of your home and work with you to understand each step of the process.
Looking for basement waterproofing companies near you? We are equipped with the best basement waterproofing products to handle any waterproofing projects. Whether you are dealing with cracks in your basement walls, leading to leaks, or your basement is completely flooded, contact us today for your Free In-Home Consultation. Our team will help you understand what issues we may be facing and provide an up-front, accurate cost estimate for your basement waterproofing.
Interior Basement Waterproofing
Having basement water collection due to a cracked or porous foundation can be overwhelming. B&B Basement Repairs offers a wide variety of water control solutions to meet every customer’s needs. One such solution to water infiltration involves controlling
the water from inside the home.
– Our system redirects water entering the home to sump pump.
– Say goodbye to damp floors, soaked carpets, or rotting wood.
– We not only fix the problem, we fix the damage too. Our simple solution is effective and provides affordability
Exterior Basement Waterproofing
Another tried and proven method of preventing water infiltration involves controlling the water from outside the home. In this method, soil is excavated away from the side of the home, our system is installed, and the soil is replaced.
– Long-term solution means you can finally finish that basement!
– Bi-layer MEL-ROL dimple board system ensures long-term fix.
– Water channeled away from the home.
– Waterproof barrier lasts for years.
Emergency Exit Egress Windows
Our emergency exit egress windows can be installed in a basement to help increase the amount of natural light or provide an easy exit in an emergency situation. Our team will provide you with an accurate estimate of the costs to install egress windows and well as guide you through the installation process.
– Brighten up any dark and dingy basement.
– Large enough and low enough for occupants to exit easily.
– Features steps to aide a hasty exit.Increases home value and complies with state building codes.
– Channels water away with built-in drain.
We are also one of the leading foundation repair companies near you! We offer several options to fix your homes foundation issues. Our team of professional foundation repair specialists will perform a free home inspection and diagnose your situation so the proper foundation repair method is used. As a result, we will provide you with an accurate, up-front estimate of your foundation repair costs.
Foundation Repair – Anchor System
Do you have cracked or bowing walls? With our
Grip-Tite® anchoring system we guarantee wall stabilization with potential of recovery.
– Minimal excavation or disturbance of property or landscaping. Installed in a day or less year-round.
– Wall stabilized using anchors placed in your yard.
– Anchors tie into bowing wall using long threaded rod.
– Minimal maintenance required.
– Maintenance packages available.
Foundation Repair – Beam System
Walls can bow over time due to soil pushing inward from the outside. Our beaming system stabilizes your walls with the potential of recovery over time.
– Stabilizes bowing walls with potential of recovery.
– Takes up minimal amount of basement space.
– No excavation required.
– Can be installed with minimal disruption to living space.
Foundation Repair – Total Repairs
When it comes to crumbling foundations or severe structural failure B&B Basement Repairs brings in the heavy machinery.
– When a wall can no longer be stabilized it needs to be replaced.
– We excavate the soil along the damaged/crumbling wall.
– The foundation and the old crumbling wall is removed.
– A new cinderblock wall is rebuilt with proper water control.
– Stabilizing Piers are removed.
Foundation Repair – Pier System
A sinking foundation is common but knowing the signs can help save you money. If you notice any of these signs call B&B Basement Repairs today: Windows and doors sticking, large gaps in window or door frames, multiple nail pops on ceilings and walls, and bowed or leaning basement walls.
– Piers placed hydraulically into ground.
– Deep bedrock layer provides stability for sinking structure.
– Placed 6 ft. apart and are used to stabilize an existing foundation.
– Structure now stabilized to prevent further destabilization.
– Life span of over 100 years in moderate soils.
Crawl Space Encapsulation
In addition to our other services, we also offer crawl space encapsulations. We work with you to understand the pros and cons of crawl space encapsulation as well as the costs to encapsulate your crawl space.
Crawl Space Encapsulation & Crawl Space Repair
Damp and dirty crawlspaces can lead to rotting and molding that can be detrimental to your safety and general health. Our encapsulation method places a 100% sealed, 20mm silver-back vapor barrier under your home to protect it from the elements.
– 2-inch styrofoam insulation reflects heat back into the crawlspace.
– Saves money on energy expenses.
– Guaranteed never to rip or tear.
– We also replace failing floor joists to fix those uneven floors.
– Big Boy Jack System prevents floors from sagging further.
Sump Pump & Battery Back-up Systems
A sump pump is one of the most important (and most ignored) disaster prevention devices in a home. We use the PS-C33 Combination sump pump and count on their high quality and reliability. In addition to the PitBoss sump pump, we also install the PHC Pro Series CONNECT modules for monitoring and remote notification.
Sump Pump & Battery Back-up Systems
– The PS-C33 is rated to pump 3000 GPH at 10 ft. lift and it’s backup motor is rated at 2400 GPH. The backup will assist primary pump if excessive amounts of water are entering the sump pit.
– USB Data Port and Remote Terminals connect to external devices such as PHCC Pro Series CONNECT Modules, home automation systems or other devices for remote notification
– The system can pump intermittently for days, can run directly on AC or battery power, will switch to battery power if AC fails, and recharges it’s own battery automatically. The B-2200 batteries are rated for 100 hours of pumping.